Marilyn and Slipknot have been trying to stay cool which not easy when it is 37C (99F). They tried rolling around in the shade a while and then Marilyn decided to take a dip in a bucket of water. Turned out to be a trap to get her to take a bath.

A resident asked us to rescue seven puppies whose mother was poisoned and who are trying to survive on a barren piece of soil next to an apartment house. Olga, the resident, has been looking after the puppies since their mother was poisoned. Olga was afraid that the puppies would also have been poisoned since all stray dogs near the apartment house have died of poisoning. We took the puppies into a clinic to be quarantined to rule out a parvo virus or distemper infection.

Olga is looking after the puppies

All seven puppies

Puppies on their way to Silverlake Clinic

Close to the Mabprachan reservoir along its dam is an area that covers more than 170 acres. There are living dozens of stray dogs on that grass and scrubland. One part of the land is inhabited by Thai people. One of them is Khun Prajuab who together with his companion looks after more than fifty dogs. We support him with food and medical assistance. Khun Prajuab called us three weeks ago to help him with a dog whose huge back side wound wouldn't heal. We admitted Nuan to Pattaya Animal Hospital where she had to undergo reconstructive surgery to close the wound. Nuan is now back to her place and is being further treated by Khun Prajuab.

Nuan has a large wound on her back side

Prajuab has caught Nuan

On her way to the clinic

Prajuab has Nuan back

Marilyn, one of our dogs with a birth defect who is headed to the US, is fitting in well with our collection of 50 dogs. She stays right in there with them but does some interesting rolling falls. A running tripod is clearly not very stable. She has been a joy to have around. She gets her rabies vaccine next week so she will be ready to travel in 30 days from the date of the vaccine. Her brother, Slipknot will have if vaccine a few days later. We are expecting both to be ready to travel on 3 June.

We still need help getting together the airfare and some money to cover medical examinations and possible corrective treatments for their birth defects. Please give if you can. Just a few dollars would help. We want to see these guys have a good life.



Diana has been living with Bobby for years at Talat Rung Roht in Naklua which is a part of Pattaya. She and Bobby disappeared for a couple of months and we feared the worst. But we found both of them being looked after by a kind woman who lives not far from Talat Rung Roht. We took Diana and Bobby for a blood test and to get vaccinated. Bobby's test results were normal but Diana's creatinine level was way to high. The vet recommended to give Diana fluid for two weeks. Diana is now being treated at House Mabprachan and will stay there until her creatinine level is back to normal.

Diana at Talat Rung Roht

Diana with Bobby

Diana receives treatment at House Mabprachan

พัทยา พับ กับ มลูนิธิช่วยเหลือสตว์ยากไร้ มัทลีซูที่รัฐวอชิงตัน USA เราใด้ร่วมมือกันเพื่อช่วยเหลือลูกสุนัฃพิการไปทำการรักษาที่ประเทศสหรัฐ อเมริกา ลูกสนัฃที่ขเราใด้ลงวิดีโอไปนั้นจะใด้ไปอยู่ที่มลูนิธิชั่วคาวรอผู้มารับ อุปการะต่อไปหวังพวกเขาจะมีชีวิตที่ดีขึ้ก่วานี้
มาริลินกับน็อตสองลูกสนัขที่เกิดมาพิการตอนนี้เราใด้รับมาอยูที่บ้านแล้ว เพื่อเริ่มให้วาคชีนครังแรกแล้วเราหวังว่าจะแล้วเสร็จภายในเดื่อนพฤษาคม
ค่าเดินทางของลูกสุนัขพิการไป USA เราต้องใช้ค่าใช้จ่ายประมาณหนึ่งแสนบาทมีเอกสารสำหรับลูกสุนัขและค่าเครื่องบิน
ค่าวาคชีนค่ากรงลูกสนัขค่านำลูกสนัขไปตรวจโรคเพื่อรับเอกสารในการเดินทางไป ต่างประเทศ ถ้าคุณมีความเมตตาและประสงค์จะช่วยเหลือลูกสนัขพิการนี้เท่าที่คุณจะช่วยใด้ ให้ ลิงค์ไปข้างล่างนี้และช่วยกรุณาแชร์ให้กับเพื่อนๆของคุณด้วยค่ะ

Pattaya Pups and Motley Zoo Animal Rescue ( of Redmond, Washington, USA are joining forces to relocate two of the handicapped dogs we have featured in videos recently to the United States to find a permanent home and hopefully medical treatment that will make their lives better.
Marilyn and Knot, the two puppies with birth defects are now in our care. They have enjoyed their first bath and a trip to the vet to start their vaccinations. We are hopeful that they will be ready to go by the end of May.
We cannot thank Motley Zoo enough for being willing to take in these unfortunate young dogs and find them a home. They have started a fund raising drive to get the air fare and we are searching for flight volunteers to travel with the dogs to Washington state.
In order to bring our handicapped dogs to the US and get treatment for them we need to raise about US$3,000 to cover all the expenses. Government export paperwork, airfares, vaccinations, approved dog carrier crates and several trips with the dogs to be inspected to get export permits. If you would like to help these dogs find a new home please go to the link below and give what you can, and please share this with your friends.

Ready to go

Knot 4

Marilyn 3

These two little guys were found along the service road to Highway 7 going into Pattaya. One has rectal bleeding and both have very bad skin. We will try to get the vet to make another house call tomorrow and see what can be done with them and of course they will be added to the feeding route.
Our bills are building up for providing these kinds of service for the dogs. If you would like to help please click on that donate button on the left side of this screen. We would greatly appreciate it.
พบลูกสนัขสองตัวนี้ที่ข้างทางด่วนหมายเลยเจ็ดอาศัยอยู่ใด้ป้ายข้างทางด่วน ทางเข้าพัทยาตังหนึ่งคิดว่าริดสีดวงทวานเพราะมีเลือดไหลออกมาจากทวานอีกตัว หนึ่งโรดผิวหนังและมีเห็บและหมัดเยอะมากทั้งสองตัวผอมน่าสงสารมากทางเราคิด ว่าจะพรุ้งนี้โทรตามสัตวแพทย์มาตรวจรักษาดูว่าจะช่วยพวกเขาใด้อย่างไร ทางเราใด้นำอาหารไปให้วันละสองมื้อทุกวัน

Highway Dogs 1

Highway Dogs 2